Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of High Point Holidays or their family members or anyone connected with the competition may not enter.
3. Unless specifically stated, only one entry is allowed per person and only one entry is allowed per household. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. Entries are open to anyone aged 18 and over. It will be stated on the competition entry page if there is a restriction placed on the entry, such as only open to UK residents.
5. No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or that cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
6. Competition closing dates will be stated on the competition entry page.
7. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
8. Winners will be notified by e-mail as soon as possible after the closing date.
9. No purchase is necessary.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. High Point Holidays reserves the right to extend or curtail closing dates if necessary, and to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently any competition due to reasons outside of its control.
12. High Point Holidays will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial disputes and riots.
13. On entering our competitions you are automatically added to our mailing list, which includes receiving competition notifications and monthly newsletters by e-mail. You can opt out of this at anytime by e-mailing email@example.com with this request or by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. To request a brochure, please add the words 'Brochure Request' to the subject line or content of your e-mail.
14. If the competition is done in conjunction with a third party 'partner' company (e.g. Cicerone) we will share with them only your name and e-mail address, so that they can include you in their newsletter distribution to alert you to similar products. You can unsubscribe from this at any time. If you do not wish your information to be passed onto our partners please state 'No Third Party' in your competition entry.
15. Photographic Competitions: Unless otherwise stated, photographic competitions are open to amateur and professional photographers alike as long as they have taken their photographs on a holiday booked through High Point Holidays. Where entries are by way of sending in copies of photographs taken during your High Point Holidays trip, we reserve the right to use for bona fide promotional or marketing purposes, including without limitation promotional materials of any kind, such as brochures and the internet.. Entrants, however, retain all rights over their own work. All photographs should be unmanipulated and be the work of the entrant. Entrants must own the copyright and by entering the competition they warrant that their entries do not infringe the rights of any third parties.
16. The Competition will be governed by English Law..